Rental Dwelling Insurance


Rental property insurance coverage will vary, but policies will generally cover the dwelling or structure of your property, contents (optional) belonging to the landlord, liability coverage and loss of rental income.  Much of its coverage is similar to that of homeowners insurance, though it has unique features that homeowners lacks and which account for the added risk of having tenants on your property.   Policies can be either be written to cover broad perils, or just basic perils.