News from our Agency
Our president, George Reese, has been selected as a Vertafore “All Star” as part of their 50 years, 50 voices campaign. Read all about George’s insurance journey and how he continues to make the agency a success by blending old-fashioned values with new technology to keep our customers happy and business booming.
GIve us a call about our flood insurance options – we have been saving some people thousands of dollars!!
Thanks for voting us Best of Salem County for 9 years. We appreciate your confidence & support!
For the fourth year in a row, we have qualified for a charitable contribution by Farmers of Salem in our name to Salem County Habitat for Humanity by participating in their “Earn More, Give Back” promotion.
We welcomed the customers of the William T Mifflin Insurance Agency which merged with our agency on September 1, 2016. We also welcomed a new insurance company with this merger, Franklin Mutual Insurance Company.
Henry D Young Inc has been appointed as an agent for Teachers Insurance Plan of NJ. We are now able to handle policies for their company and anyone who is a teacher or works for a school system.
- The high cost of uninsured motorists
- Home businesses have unique insurance needs?
- Fire prevention week: How much coverage do you have?
- Hunting season isn’t always open: Know your limits!
- Big change in your life?
- News from our agency – Referrals welcome
- Personal newsletter archives
- Legal obligations when hiring summer interns
- Help you employees return to work sooner
- Avoid pregnancy discrimination
Business on wheels: food trucks and trailers
- News from our agency – Is your business truly protected?.
- Business newsletter archives
- In Defense of the Bully
- Help TrustedChoice.com Fight Bear Bile Farming
- A Guide to Learning about Nonprofit Grants and How to Qualify
- Top 10 Halloween Safety Tips from Trusted Choice
- Finding the Best House Plan for You
- 5 Steps for Classic Car Maintenance During Show Season
- Home and Auto Insurance for Unmarried Couples
- Lightning Preparedness Before, During and After a Thunderstorm
- Insurance Considerations When You Move
- Does My Teen Driver Need Their Own Auto Insurance Policy?
Other Insurance News
- New Jersey Department of Insurance –Press Releases
- FEMA –News,Declared Disasters,Natural Hazards
- Independent Insurance Agents of New Jersey –Consumer Information
- Insurance Information Institute –Press Releases, Hot Topics and Insurance Issues, en español.